Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Random things in May


Hooray! This blog is up to date!!!!! Just a few random things......



I am always amused by the pictures I find on my camera after the girls have had it.....

At church a couple of weeks ago, Jansyn asked me:
"How did Grandpa get so lucky to be the Bishop?"
I smiled and replied we should ask him at dinner - I am pretty sure that was not exactly what Grandpa was thinking when he was called as the Bishop!

That same sunday, we sang 'Families Can Be Together Forever' ....
That started a long conversation where Jansyn was trying to figure out which family it was she would be with forever - the one she had now? or the one she would have when she was married?

On Monday for Family Home Evening we told the girls we would weed for 1 hour. Then if everyone helped, we would watch a movie before bed. I don't even think we had been working for 5 minutes when Jansyn said,
"Next week I am planning family home evening - and we are NOT doing THIS!"

She makes me laugh!


Fun picture of Carolyn & Jansyn!

I started taking oil painting lessons in the fall. The butterfly is the first painting I finished.

This is a painting of Deryn in her dance costume when she was 2 years old. This is the second painting I have completed.

1 comment:

Julie said...

Oh I am so impressed! You amaze me.