Friday, May 13, 2011

2010 final updates!


Alright.... just a few more memories from 2010-

(I am so far behind!)

In this picture Deryn and Jansyn are opening a shared present from "little grandma".

As they are tearing the wrapping away, Deryn yells "I call the bubble wrap!"

Hilarious! I don't remember seeing bubble wrap on her Christmas list! Christmas could've been a whole lot cheaper!

December 30, 2010 .... I ran the last miles I needed to run 1000 miles in 2010!
Such an awesome goal and an awesome feeling of accomplishment!
I am not ready to commit for another 1000 for next year, but I will keep running! However, it is time to add some weights back into my workout.

My Irish Dance group performed New Years Eve at the Tabernacle!

We did not do well - the stage was much larger than the one we practice on and we did not adjust our dance to fit the space well. (it would have been nice if we could have seen the stage and practiced once before performing!)

However, it was a really neat experience and it can only get better from here!

No comments: