Sunday, May 15, 2011

Anniversary Trip

Yes! Now I am all the way to March updates! Sooner or later this blog will be updated!

Our 12 year anniversary was March 12th - We tried to plan many things for our anniversary this year - but for one reason or another none of them seemed to work out. A large part of the problem was I couldn't seem to get a Saturday off work. Eventually I got he weekend after our anniversary approved and we ended up in Provo.

We went to the Carl Bloch show at the museum of art.


This picture of Christ in Gethsemane is my absolute favorite! I NEED this print for my house!
I have had many times in my life when I have felt surrounded by love and peace despite the chaos looming just outside my "bubble of peace".
At those times in my life it has felt as though I am "surrounded in the arms of his love" or that angels are attending.

This picture reaffirms for me that Heavenly Father does indeed send angels to attend to our needs and to bring peace and comfort in our darkest hours.

Other weekend activities included:

Seeing a play - Persuasion (Jane Austen)

Shopping and buying a new table center piece.

Eating at Cafe Rio - Yummy!

Hiking to the "Y" - I cannot believe that Mike has received both his Bachelors degree and Masters degree from BYU, but never hiked to the "Y"






A great weekend with my best friend!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Looks like fun! Happy 12th Anniversary! Nothing is better then spending time with the best friend!