We returned from Pirates Cove 12:30 am, and got home from returning the rental car at 1:00am.
Then I got up at 6:30 am to go to work ... I am really loving the new 'no one gets a saturday off until we are fully staffed' policy!
Luckily, we did Deryn's party at Mom's house so she would not have to find someone to sit with Grandma.
This made it easier for everyone, and I didn't have to panic that vacation stuff was not put away yet.
Deryn settled for store mint brownies instead of homemade - I know she was disappointed, but I think she had fun anyway.... especially when she saw the special "birthday chair" Uncle Marc brought for her to sit in while unwrapping presents!

Here Deryn is with her first present.....
She was happy with fruit snacks.... but even happier when she thought to look inside the box -
She also got some clothes.....



1 comment:
Nice NAPA chair!!! We have 2.
Post a Comment