Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Expensive Shoes

What do you know?! It is raining outside... so no yard work for me. Instead I will work on catching up this blog!

These are the Most Expensive Shoes I have ever purchased - $142.00 to be exact! Ouch!
I haven't even paid that much for running shoes (close, but not that much). We have extended our dance class by 30 minutes and have been learning to dance in these shoes.

These are "Hard Shoes" for Irish Dance.



I admit there is something satisifying about hearing the noise as you stomp!

Mike quickly banished me from practicing on the tile - but practicing on the carpet just doesn't have the same effect! I could go outside, but I paid way to much for these to scuff them up on the concrete -

I wasn't sure I would like hard shoe because if you are not precise - everyone knows. However, it has proven to be a lot of fun!

Apparently we will do our first hard shoe performance in June at the Celtic Celebration.

No comments: