While Deryn has been off track this week, I have been observing her behavior.... I think 8 year olds might just have some good insight to physical well being!
I have noticed that first thing in the morning while I am downstairs exercising, I can hear her upstairs jump roping! Thud, Thud, Thud.....
Good exercise.....
Then by the time I get upstairs, she has changed to dress up clothes, has a CD loudly blaring and is running laps around the living room and dancing.... after the CD ends, she puts in another one and repeats....
Resistance is added by carrying various toys and dolls to give them rides....
Also good exercise......
Sometimes in the afternoon Mike reports she is just sitting on the couch and zoning. (she says she is trying not to waste her TV time)
I think - meditation... also healthy!
Maybe I should start behaving like an 8 year old! Anyone want to dress up and come over for living room laps? Bring your favorite CD!
-
1 comment:
I'm there. Sounds like a lot of fun- I could use some good exercise this weekend.
Post a Comment