Sunday, January 10, 2010

1000 mile club

Remember when I set a goal to run 100 miles? Well, one of my goals for 2010 is to run 1000 miles.

I joined Tall Mom's Club (http://tallmomontherun.blogspot.com/). Now I am slowly running off my miles.

I am excited to report, that so far this year I have run 25.9 miles!!!!

To accomplish this, I will have to run:

83.33 miles per month

19.23 miles per week

2.74 miles per day

I am a little off as today is the 10th, so I should be at 27.4 miles - But I CAN DO THIS!!!

Watch for updates, or check my tracker in the right hand column. Only 974.1 miles left to go!

3 comments:

Mel -Tall Mom on the Run said...

You are doing GREAT!! Look at those beautiful girls..

thanks for posting the logo and link :)

RaeLynn said...

You are seriously my hero for doing this...and I also think you are bit crazy :)

EricaH said...

Great job with your running I see that you are almost at 50 miles already for the year. :)