- We caught Jansyn in her room eating frosting in the night.... her excuse- "It was an accident"
- This weekend we went to the drive in movie with some family. Our niece Megan rode in our car. As we started driving, Deryn said to Megan "Megan, before you start chattering, I have something really important to tell you - I am getting a new Aunt!" Megan replied, "What kind of ant?" (I'm sure she was wondering if we were talking insects or people). Deryn replied, "It's a girl!" She then proceeded to launch into a long explanation about her mom's brother, who is her uncle is getting married..... It was a very funny conversation to overhear
There you have it! Our humorous weekend moments!
As for the miles..... 38 Done!!!! 62 left to go.
3 comments:
Cute! Congrats on your miles, you are doing awesome.
Great job on the miles! I love what kids say! They keep me laughing.
Lol, your kids are adorable! That made my day.
Yay for the miles!
Post a Comment