Miles Completed: 71 !!!!!!
Miles Left: 29 !!!!!
Anyway, just a fast update to say I really am working on my miles! My last 2 days of freedom before school starts and I have so many things I need to do and so many things I want to do.
Bradley and Deborah moved their wedding from December 12th to September 12th.... now everything is in a flurry!
We are giving a Bridal shower next week! It should be a lot of fun! We are certainly having fun planning!
3 comments:
way good job! I am proud of you!
Wow! You're doing way good!
Way to go. I see you finished. You are amazing!!! The wedding is coming up fast then! Wow! What did her mom say to that? Three months more of planning to get done in 3 weeks. That is fast! Have fun. I'm excited for them.
Post a Comment