Congratulations Mike! He officially has his Master's Degree now! Graduation was a fun time to look back and think about making the decision for Mike to go to school and the sacrifice it would take. Amazing how much has changed in 2 years! I am so proud of Mike for being able to do this while working full time - he even had good grades! A 3.6 GPA!
Mike is such a good husband and Dad. For instance on Tuesday Mike had the kids almost all day while I was working. He of course was trying to work at home as well... but, he still took time to make cookies, watch a movie with them and take them on a bike ride! I hope Deryn and Jansyn realize what a great Dad they have!
Anyway, back to graduation! One of the best parts of that day was that we had planned a surprise party for Mike and he had no idea! (You always wonder if they suspect or if one of your kids will spill the beans, but he didn't suspect and they didn't spill!)
The day was perfect and amazingly, everyone on both sides of the family was able to come to the party! And many of you came to the graduation! Thanks everyone for your support!
1 comment:
Congratulations!!! What a great guy. I am so glad you got yourself such a great one!! You deserve it.
Post a Comment