Friday, April 25, 2014

New Calling!

For the past 2 -2 1/2 years I had the calling of Relief Society teacher and Wolf Den Leader.  At the end of 2013 I was released from teaching relief society.  They said they would leave me in scouts for a while. 
Then a couple of months ago as we were walking home from church I had a strong impression come to my mind that Deryn needed me to be in Young Women's.  She has really been struggling with wanting to be there, mainly because her best friends are not in our ward. 
I kind of laughed to myself and dismissed the thought knowing it was not in my power to change my calling.
Two weeks later, the Young Women's presidency was changed and I was called as  Mia Maid advisor. 

It is always nice to have received a confirmation for yourself about the calling... I always feel good when I am extended a calling for which I have already received confirmation or insight about. I never question if the calling is right, no matter how overwhelming it may seem.


No comments: