Tuesday, March 19, 2013

14 Years!

Last week we celebrated our 14th anniversary!  It was very different from last year when we did 13 very fun activities - one for every year.

This year, I got a cast on my anniversary... romantic - eh!


But, I still considered myself lucky!  After all, I am married to an incredible man!  And:

  • I didn't need surgery
  • My visiting teacher painted this awesome picture on my cast
  • My kids cooked dinner every night for a week!
  • Other people washed my dishes ... it took a few days to get beyond trying to hurry and "clean" my house before someone came over to help me "clean" my house.  Why oh why is it so hard to accept help? Thanks to my sister in law Stephanie for washing my dishes and tying my shoes at dance; and my sister Emily for washing my dishes; and my mother in-law for tending our kids on our anniversary and doing our dishes; and my brother Marc for calling to offer his help; and Mom for making us a yummy potato salad, and my awesome visiting teachers who have brought meals and taken me to matinees....
  • I am also lucky because I finally had a saturday off work to dance in the St. Patrick's Day parade.  (All the sudden I have a lot of Saturdays off)  I've been doing Irish Dance for 3 1/2 years, so it was about time. Here are some pictures:




No comments: