Friday, September 23, 2011

Ordinary moments make the best memories...

Just wanted to quickly document the moments that make motherhood so fun...

Jansyn: Wow! Grandma's pickles are really good! She must put magic in them!

So, Grandma offered to teach Deryn & Jansyn to make pickles. They had a great time, but Jansyn kept asking "Did we put the magic in yet? What does the magic look like?"

Monday morning Jansyn was furiously working away at the kitchen table. When I asked her what she was doing, she said she was making pizza for her barbies. On her paper she had drawn numerous triangles. She first colored the triangles with an orange red color. This was the sauce. Then she colored yellow on top of that. Yep, that was the cheese. Next she was dotting them ... some with black for onion and some with green for green peppers. Some she did not dot... those were for the barbies that wanted cheese pizza!

Soon it was time for school and she was not yet done. Then I heard, "Mom can you finish making these pizza's while I am at school? They have been waiting for 3 days for their pizza and they are getting hungry!"

Now how can you say no to that? Clearly I had no other option but to finish making barbie pizza :)
Did I mention I think Jansyn is adorable?

No comments: