Wow! It is August 19th??? Already????
What really threw me for a loop was we were refinancing a property yesterday and the notary said, your first payment will be due October 1st.
First I thought 'wow - that far away?' must be a typo. Then I realized it's really not that far away.
Someone stop the roller coaster ride - I want to get off!!!
I've always heard a picture is worth 1000 words - so, without further ado here are our pictures of summer!
Camping - Samantha, Deryn, & Megan Chillaxin!
Most of the group at the view point on our hike.
The most hilarious note I found written on Jansyn's white board about her teacher!
A little 'dance dance' before heading to the park for the carnival & fireworks - Happy 4th!
Deryn on the Ferris Wheel
Megan & Jansyn on the Ferris Wheel
Maryann, Stephanie & Jenny on my most favorite ride EVER!!! The Scrambler!!! I hope I am never too old for this ride.
We convinced the girls to ride - if mom can do it, they can do it!
Waiting for fireworks to start - I think I was still dizzy from the last ride which I am pretty sure was a simulator for shaken baby syndrome!
A trip to the park.... Jansyn loves this!
Finished my crazy quilt
My attempt at Van Gogh Irises
After our dance performance in Payson for the Scottish Festival
Visiting Grandma Coleman
A view of our game
Our Sunday walk turned into a Run in the Rain!!!
Our hike with Mike's family ended at this lake. Usually we just walk around Silver Lake, but this time we hiked to the next lake up. I can't remember the name, but I would call it Mosquito Lake! Our kids were too busy playing to be in the picture.....
Jansyn with her new cousin Courtney
Reading with Dad
Deryn's attempt to guard her room!
Just in case you were wondering what it said! At least it is polite!
My newest oil painting. This was a lot of fun because it was almost completely done with a palette knife. The paint is really thick and has a lot of texture.
There you have it! Our summer activities!
Just some food for thought:
If a picture is worth 1000 words, are pictures of pictures worth 2000 words?
2 comments:
fun, fun, summer. Girl you do too much!!! I loved the Barbie pizza. I hope Jade will be into them when she is older.
What a great summer you had! You are so amazing with your darling family, your dancing and painting! You are so good to help with Barbie pizza.
Post a Comment