Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What's New At Our House!

Wondering what we have been doing?

Well, we have been acquiring new things! (and it sure is fun!)


Maryann's AwEsOmE new shoes.... my reward for hitting the 700 mile mark. I like them so much, I might just buy a second pair, one for running and one for everyday wear... that's not extreme is it?


Mike's new shoes!



Aaah... the new broom! Especially significant because now it is Deryn's job to sweep and mop the floor instead of mine!



The new freezer! It's big and it holds lots of food! Need I say more?!



The new washer and dryer.... I have died and gone to Appliance Heaven! Doing laundry has never been SO fun!



Our Butterfly hatched! So beautiful! Reminds me of when I was little and we looked for these caterpillars every year and then waited for them to hatch.



Jansyn got "rainbow side bangs" Whew! we made it to the salon before she took matters into her own hands! She has been begging for these bangs!

Jansyn has also started gymnastics and Irish dancing.

My Irish Dance classes have resumed as well!

This weekend, Mike and I are off to Oakland to watch a Raiders game! I am sure they will win just because they know we are coming!

That's whats new at our house!

1 comment:

Dave and Shelley, Spencer and Jake said...

We got a new front loading washer and dryer at our house too! I agree it makes laundry a lot more fun & faster too!