Monday, November 24, 2008

I was Wonder Woman today!

So, today is my first day off work for Thanksgiving Break.... I think it was the most productive day I have had in a long time, so I must brag about it!

Today I:
Emptied, the dishwasher, and filled it again (twice)
I washed all the blinds in my living room and kitchen area
I washed all the windows in my living room and kitchen area
I washed all the baseboards in my living room and kitchen
I wiped down all the doors - Jansyn got the light switches!
I vacuumed (even under the couches and the stairs)
I mopped the floor
I washed the walls
I cleaned under the fridge
I cleaned under the stove
I washed the TV screen
I cleaned the toilets
I did 3 loads of laundry
I wiped down all the kitchen cabinets
I dusted the living room furniture
I washed the lights over the table and the bar
I remembered to pay the bills
I read books to Jansyn
I read books to Deryn
I made dinner
I went to the store

Today I feel like I actually accomplished something - and, so far, no one has yet spilled on the floor!
So this is what it feels like to be Wonder Woman:)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow! I am so impressed. You really are superwoman. I hope you have a fabulous week off!

Julie said...

You are Superwoman! Way to show us all how it is done! I hope you had a great Thanksgiving. You are lucky to have had the whole week off.