The Goal:
To walk or run 100 miles on my treadmill by August 31st!
And now the hard part: only 2 sodas a week... ahhhh the pain!
Why this torture you ask?
- because I want to like how I look in the mirror
- because I want to be a healthier person
- because I have 10 pairs of pants that don't fit this year... hmmmm... did I shrink them all? HA HA HA
- Last, but not least, because I want the satisfaction of setting and completing a goal
So, expect to see some fitness updates over the next 1 1/2 months!
Todays accomplishment - 4 miles! Only 96 left to go:)
Anyone care to join in the fun?
4 comments:
Yay for you! Although you already are a skinny minnie, I totally understand wanting to be healthier. I don't know that I would do the soda thing...maybe someday. Great job, Mary Ann! Go go go!
You're already skinny! :) I should probably run too, but I don't think I could run 100 miles in that time. I hope you reach your goal! :)
(If I posted this twice then sorry, but this is confusing ish)
Hey we just happened upon your blog from a friends of a friend... I am an old friend of Emily's. How is she doing? It was fun to see your blog.
Way to go Maryann!! I think you are already skinny too. However I know it matters more what you think of yourself. Good luck!
Post a Comment