Below is the "barn" we stayed in.
The sun room... loved the whale statue, and that glider chair made for a comfortable night of reading.
More of the sun room... I loved the table with the unfinished puzzle... I would love to have space for a puzzle table in my house.
The office/library... I would love to have all these bookshelves in my house!
This is the bed that we slept in. It had doors out to a deck with an ocean view!
The swing on our deck....
Our view. It was such a peaceful, serene place to sit and enjoy the ocean and watch the eagles on the beach.
Deryn fell in love with this room... this is where she spent most of her nights. I think Jansyn slept in a different place every night.... so many choices!
I LOVED this door!
The Tree Man outside the barn. It was fun to watch the squirrels who apparently live inside the Tree Man
It was fun to look out the windows and see the horses. There were frequently elk in the pen as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment