Below is Jansyn with her braces. She did not want her picture taken with braces, so this was all she would consent to...a silly picture with her eyes closed. (she believes everyone will think she blinked)
We have been taking snow boarding lessons as a family, 3 are complete and we have two more to go. So far I haven't let Mike bring the camera on the slope. We still fall A LOT and I am worried the camera will be broken, but maybe next lesson we will get some actual snowboarding shots. For now, this is what we have...
The girls are by the orange fence taking a break. I am taking a picture for someone else.
Lunch in the back of the car....
The ski slope
Our next great event is Jansyn has begun competing in gymnastics! Here she is in her official outfit ready to compete.
Playing with the features of my new camera.... I really like this picture.
Some action shots...
Salute! At the award ceremony! Jansyn is doing great! Vault and Bars are her specialty! Can't wait to see the rest of her competitions!
- They taught us the importance of hard and honest work.
- They taught us to stick together as a family and to look out for and support each other. When I hear how little some people interact with their family, I am always shocked. I have come to realize that our desire and willingness to look out for each other is not that common and something to be treasured. I hope I am teaching this to Deryn and Jansyn and that they will always be close.
- They taught us to stick with religion, no matter what. Temple attendance was regular for them and even in the midst of trial, when one might think the Lord would understand they didn't have time to go to the temple, they made time because they needed the strength found within the walls of the temple.
No comments:
Post a Comment