Thursday, December 30, 2010

Jansyn's Events

This is Jansyn reading to Grandma & Grandpa.
Jansyn had many fun moments this fall.

She went to school for the first time without me this year.... for the last three years I have been teaching and have taken her to the school I was teaching at.

This year she started first grade and I was not at school every day all day. It was an adjustment, but she is doing great. I volunteer in her classroom once a week to help ease this transition.

She lost her first teeth the expensive way! Her new teeth grew in right behind her baby teeth - so the baby teeth had to be pulled. She was SO excited about this! She was disappointed it couldn't be done the same day as her cleaning.
(she had been making paper teeth to put under her pillow and was disappointed each time they did not trick the tooth fairy)
The day we went to get her teeth pulled, she apparently had a Jolley Rancher candy she sucked on nearly the whole time until the dentist noticed it.... then she laughed hysterically when he finally saw it!

She turned 6 at the end of October, and had her first ever friend party in November.
She is taking Irish Dance and gymnastics and doing well at both!
We are so glad Jansyn is part of our family!


Jansyn with her Birthday Cake!

No comments: