Friday, July 16, 2010

My Kids Say the Darndest Things!

  • Deryn: Here's a poem for you - I guess you can have it since it practically describes you!
  • Me: Did you write it about me?
  • Deryn: Yes.

Mothers
Cuddling, Loving
Walking, Running, Caring
Always there for me
Protectors


  • Me: Jansyn, You are the cutest little girl in the whole world!
  • Jansyn: No I'm not
  • Me: Yes you are!
  • Jansyn: No I'm not
  • Me: Yes you are!
  • Jansyn: No I'm not
  • Me: Yes you are!
  • Jansyn: Mom, every mom thinks their little girl is the cutest little girl - Olivia's mom does not think I am the cutest, she thinks Olivia is!
  • Me: Well, you are the cutest little girl to me!

Weekly news found in Deryn's School journal.... 3/19/10

This week my mom said that maybe we could get a dog, but only if my sister stops leaving her logs in the toilet

(I can't believe she wrote that and her teacher read it!)


Weekly news found in Deryn's School journal... 11/06/2009

Today my parents are going on a hot date so I'm going to my cousins to get babysat. Don't you dare put this on the front of homework or my parents will be embarrassed!!!! I'm serious!



No comments: