My kids pay WAY too much attention at church!
Last week Jansyn told me I am a fake mom!
Her reasoning? She has a Heavenly Mother, and she learned
at church that we are all brothers and sisters....
I am her sister, Mike is her brother -
So, that would make me her fake mom! And, she doesn't
really have to listen to me since I am not the real mom.
She thinks way to much!
2 comments:
My dear, you are in so much trouble. You had better tell her that you are a "temporary" mom or she can now do all your "mom" chores. Maybe after her doing that for a day or two, she'd change her mind. GOOD LUCK!
That's awesome, but now when she writes 'I love mom' on the walls she needs to be more specific and write 'I love fake mom'. Good luck staying one step ahead of that one!
Post a Comment