Below are the highs and the lows!
- Had a celebration dinner for Marc's birthday and Allan's farewell to Slovania.
- Grandma turned 97! Wow!
- Jansyn announced she knew that 5+5+5+5 is 20. She figured it out herself because 5+5 is 10 and 10+10 is 20!!! Wow! amazing thinking skills for 5 years old!
- Deryn started guitar lessons
- Deryn ask for her own deodorant
- Deryn bought clothes with her own money.... what the?? It used to be just toys. My little girl is growing up!
- My friend Wendy made me cupcakes - just because I was having a bad week!
- Had a girls night out with Christine. Saw Valentines Day and went to dinner.
- Went to St. George for the weekend - just Mike and I and some friends. So excited for sun, but alas it rained all weekend. We had a great time anyway! (thanks Emily and Stephanie for taking our kids!)

- Had to choose between jobs
- Chose the post office
- Said goodbye to my students
- Have a tuition bill from the school.... that happens when you don't work there anymore!
- The post office which promised full time employment for weeks, possibly months, turned out to be 3 days - all that glitters is not gold!
- Back to Saturday only at the post office with an occasional week day.
- Somehow my message to the Universe about needing one less day of work was confused.
- Instead of 5 days of work and a weekend, I know have one day of work on the weekend...
- Has anyone ever said to you, "Can you call your other job back and tell them it was a mistake - that you didn't really mean to quit?"
- I would imagine you should be really upset in that scenario (which I was) but I couldn't yell, first I was shocked, and eventually I cried.
- And the tears kept coming
- All week.......
- You would think there would be a limit, that your body would only be physically able to create so many tears....
- but apparently there is not.
- Cannot believe the out pouring of thanks and appreciation from the parents of my students and my students. The notes and gifts were amazing. Some were unexpected - I didn't know how many lives I had touched.
- Deryn was a Swan in the play "The Ugly Duckling" at school.
- She did a great job and sang, into a microphone with 3 of her friends in front of lots of people!! Go Deryn!!

- Got the bill for Jansyn's arm.... this child is costing me an arm and a leg - two large bills for her well being on the same month I find myself not making money......
- Have officially learned a dance in my Irish Dance Class... apparently Stephanie and I will be performing in June.
- Had a two week long sinus infection - really?! That has to be this month too?!
- Ran 98.2 miles
- Lost some weight!
- Helped my brother and sister in law move
- Finished reading "The Magic of Ordinary Days"
2 comments:
Busy, busy! Sorry about the job thing-no fun. So, do you like the post office? I feel like I haven't talked to you in AGES! We need to get together some time, okay?
March will be much better.... I can feel it! Take a breather and enjoy yourself. :)
Post a Comment