Wednesday, November 23, 2011

What are you Thankful For?

I found this in Deryn's stack of school papers this morning - Mike read it and said, "Let's keep this"
So, what better place to keep it than on my blog....

Without further ado - thankfulness by Deryn!

What are you thankful for?
In my story I will talk about what I'm grateful for. First, vacation, second people such as family and friends. Last, food and drinks.

Vacation. I think it's great because you get to take a break. Like, for example, a parent has been having a bad week at work. If you take a vacation you get to relax, and not care about anything for a bit. Also, school would go on forever without any holidays such as Christmas or Thanksgiving, you probably get the point. So, that's why I'm grateful for vacation.

I'm also thankful for people. How could we get here without parents. We wouldn't have aunts, uncles, cousins, or grandparents without people. Nobody to "hang out" with if friends weren't home. Friends are also people. If you didn't have friends, it would be boring. No one to tell everything to, or even just somebody who understands you.

Last, but not least, is food and drinks. We would die without food and water. Then you couldn't go out to restaurants. Plus, you couldn't blow bubbles in your drink. So, in conclusion, I would like to say thank you.

The End.

No comments: