Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A New Stage in Life

So, I have realized recently I am entering a new phase in life.....

I first started to notice this when I picked up the library schedule. You know, the one where you can go to story time or puppet shows in the morning.
They had some pretty cool looking events..... but then I realized, I don't actually have any kids to take to those events - both my girls are in school all day!

Next, some friends in the ward were talking about their play date at Thanksgiving Point. I thought to myself, I would've liked to go..... but wait a minute! I don't have kids that need play dates anymore:( How sad. The petting zoo at thanksgiving point was one of our favorites.

I'm kind of sad.... it was fun to take my kids to places like that and socialize with other mom's. For those of you still in that stage - enjoy it while you can! It disappears quickly.

2 comments:

Allan said...

When I get home in the summer you can take me to those places if you want to!

Maryann said...

It's a date!